Wednesday, July 7, 2010

07-07-2010

Today is 07/07/2010. I don't know if this means to others, however, it means to me because one specific business filing done today. 7 is a number of completion, and I am glad I have filed with Secretary of State for "CHANG'S GROUP LLC", which will be a vehicle to transfer worldly wealth to God's Kingdom. It's the first step, and it accumulated my 10+ years professional practice experience to start with. First lesson in Joseph Division is "patient and perseverance". After 10 years of CPA practice, I thought I knew a lot already, nevertheless, just recently I realized things I don't know are much much more than what I knew, and things seams simple could be the last to ignore. I just leaned a lesson and paid the price to be humble again.

1 comment:

  1. Philip,

    It's a good lesson, but the direction is right, and God is merciful, He shorten the way for you to catch up. But learn to be sense to the timing of change, don't pitch the tent in the "to", because it had become the "from".

    ReplyDelete